With unique double water frontage and anchored by a soon-to-be-completed world-class Beach Club, this 5-star boutique villa resort has 83 luxurious fully-furnished villas opening onto sunset-facing beachfront and exotic salt lake embankments.
Suite villas are one-bedroom villas that feature a generous living and dining area as well as a kitchenette.
The bedroom features an ensuite, while the sunlight-filled bedroom includes an indulgent deep soaking tub.
An extensive terrace and sun deck are furnished with daybeds, sleek outdoor furniture, and a private infinity pool.
Suitable for up to two guests, these 5-star suite villas are situated on both the beachfront and lakeside sites.
Masterfully immersed in the island’s own natural beauty, this 5-star villa resort promises a fully-serviced, personal, and secluded retreat for the conscious traveler, paying respect to the local environment, customs and culture. The villas are located within walking distance to Slainte and Escobar Restaurants, Divine Dive Resort, and 1.6 km to Gili Meno Harbour.
Situated on one of the most ecologically-rich islands in the world, the resort is devoted to nurturing and preserving its pristine setting in the following ways.
– Use of wetland sewage treatment.
– Recycling processes to food waste management.
– Use of glass bottles producing drinking water on-site
– Ban on all plastic where practical.
– Use of barge to take hard waste to the mainland where it will be responsibly disposed of.
– Use of low-impact insect deterrent.
– The monitoring and maintenance of ecological integrity.
– Collaborating with local authorities in making key conservation decisions for the island
Price USD 521.347