With unique double water frontage and anchored by a soon-to-be-completed world-class Beach Club, this 5-star boutique villa resort has 83 luxurious fully-furnished villas opening onto sunset-facing beachfront and exotic salt lake embankments.
Arced around a private garden, complete with soothing water features and stone pathways, the main living area includes a large dining room, full kitchen, and wet bar ideal for unforgettable entertaining. A recessed conversation area sits at the heart of the villa, perfect for lounging and relaxed, intimate gatherings.
Master bedroom branches immediately off the living area, while extensive raised terraces wrap around two more bedrooms, each with ensuites and minibars.
Exquisitely immersed in the island’s own natural beauty, this 5-star villa resort promises a fully-serviced, personal, and secluded retreat for the conscious traveler, paying respect to the local environment, customs and culture. The villas are located within walking distance to Slainte and Escobar Restaurants, Divine Dive Resort, and 1.6 km to Gili Meno Harbour.
Available Villa No. 1 & Villa No. 12
Situated on one of the most ecologically-rich islands in the world, the resort is devoted to nurturing and preserving its pristine setting in the following ways.
– Use of wetland sewage treatment.
– Recycling processes to food waste management.
– Use of glass bottles producing drinking water on-site
– Ban on all plastic where practical.
– Use of barge to take hard waste to the mainland where it will be responsibly disposed of.
– Use of low-impact insect deterrent.
– The monitoring and maintenance of ecological integrity.
– Collaborating with local authorities in making key conservation decisions for the island.
Price: USD 1.450.000