Situated in Soka beach Tabanan Regency, this 3.6 Hectare cliff-front land grants you beachfront access and views of the vast ocean, with endless sunsets.
Soka Beach is a popular tourist destination visited by many tourists. The Freehold plot is secluded, but has great road access. Gorgeous rice paddies are visible with an amazing green belt surrounding the area.
The land is zoned for commercial tourism, making it an excellent investment, and perfect to build a luxury villa complex, or boutique hotel. Enjoy a peaceful walk along the unspoiled, black-sand beach, take a dip in the ocean, or chat with local fisherman. Situated on the way to Gilimanuk, it’s around 1.5 hour’s drive from Denpasar, and 2 hours from Ngurah Rai International Airport. One of the best surf beaches in west Bali, Balian beach is 6.9 km away.
About the land
– The land is situated in the west part of Bali Island overlooking the Indian Ocean, natural beaches, crystal clear waters, with views across the Bali straight to Java, and sunsets daily.
– Located approximately 60 minutes from Bali’s International Ngurah Rai Airport.
– Site has approximately 200 meters of direct beach frontage.
– The area is zoned for tourism accommodation and suitable for a four to five star boutique resort / villa development.
– Development Ready—property backs up to the main Tabanan coastal highway, offering direct access on multiple portions of the property boundaries
.- Land area: 3,6 ha.
– Land title: Freehold.